Saturday, March 24, 2012

MY SECRET: DREAM BOARD


My dad would always tell me to write my dreams to make it happen! :) 
How can it even possible just by writing it? 
As he continue,he explained to me that when you write your dreams, your goals.. you are seeing it.. by writing it you are believing it that its gonna happen! :) 

So I said to myself, there is no harm in trying... so i did! :) 

Later on, ive encountered the book THE SECRET by Rhonda Bynes  as it says there that just ASK FOR IT, BELIEVE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN AND CLAIM THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE IT. :) this is the empowering words that really made me read the whole book.Its really life changing and will make your views be positive! 




 I recommend that you should read it too,, :) We really gotta claim our dreams that it will happen to us! 
Let me share it with you my personal DREAM board ..
you can be as specific as you want.. 
you can cut images from the magazines if you want to ,
 MAKE IT CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN WITH IT! :)
This is a reminder for us that everyday, we must never stop dreaming...

Have a blessed Saturday fcukaylovers! 

See you tom for my 53rd collection entitled
TIDES, SAND & CAVE ♥ FCUKAY 53RD COLLECTION
March 25, 2012 , Sunday 5:00pm! 
Im loving this collection so pls dont miss it!!
Spread the word.. you can share this anytime fcukaylovers! 
thanks! ♥ 
CLICK HERE :


No comments:

Post a Comment