Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY SUPERPOWER: LIPSTICK

I MISS BLOGGING!!
Its been 9 months since my last post!! OH my!! its been ages!! as if nanganak aco sa tagal. ? lol ... :)
So this is gonna be like the rebirth of my blogs! I really have to be insipired kase as in REALLY INSPIRED for me to be able to write... ive been planning to continue to write blogs before pa and i wanted to do it everyday but it never really push through... eh this morning, when i got up first thing in my mind is to write a blog! So now i am making one again... im not gonna promise but im gonna try to blog everyday..( can i do it!! lets see... ) Ive got so many stories,videos and links and im dying to share it with you..

Let me start this of with my most favorite thing to do, APPLYING MAKE-UP!
ohh i love discovering new brand of blush, eye liner,eye shadow,trying on existing brands may it local or branded...name it!! i bet you , i can stay in a beauty bar for hours meticulously comparing one item to another! :) i even befriended salesladies for staying that long.. :) Though most of my time in a beauty bar/watsons/beauty section,i always look for a MATTE LIPSTICK( i  am not a fan of glossy, glittery lipstick as it makes me feel so loaded whenever i apply it..)  but i seldom see wide selection of of colors that gives really good quality and lasting coverage..

My friend ,Francheska,she has been my beauty guru way back in highschool. And until now whenever we catch up it is so impossible for us not to talk about make up and lipstick, like we are little girls bragging our own new toys! we both love matte lipstick..Her top brand of choice would be
This cost approx Php 1350.00 (expensive!!) 

But gives her the power & confidence whenever she applies it! 
(Parang bato lang ni Narda! Walang superpowers pag walang lipstick! lol) 

  Of course magpapahuli ba ako? my two top brands...
          where they offer the ultimate selection of matte lipstick..i believe this cost approx PHP 600

and if you are budget constraint you can even check out 
this just cost approx. PHP 230.00 to PHP 250.00
So fcukaylovers, you must try it! whichever brand you purchase as long as you are comfortable and satisfied with it, go and be beautiful everyday! Must look good and must have that confidence in you...See how it looks on me Ive used the REVLON MATTE 005 Strawberry Suede ! <3 
Check this out! 

 FCUKAY 53RD COLLECTION entitled 
"TIDES.SAND & CAVE" 
that will be release on 25 March 2012 5:00pm


How about you what is your favorite matte lipstick? Share it with us! I wanna know! :) 
And pls dont forget to see my latest collection !! 








2 comments:

  1. I am also not a fan of glossy/shimmery lippies. Nakakalaki ng nguso ko haha!

    I love the quality of Revlon and EB's matte lippes.

    ReplyDelete