Thursday, March 29, 2012

MY SALON: ITS NEVER BEEN A BAD HAIR DAY


I visited my salon last Monday together with my best pal, Jay! 
And i would like to recommend the best hair salon and the best stylist ever that i know...
To tell you honestly, Its really hard to get my hair style done not just because few stylists can get it right but also because as they say this is my crowning glory... so it has to be really good or else everything will not fall into place!! as in always a BAD HAIR DAY... 

It was a long queue... pang  4 pa ata aco eh! :) so anyway, while waiting i had the chance to take images  



Yes you are right, this  THE BARBER SHOP(this is located Beside TROPICAL HUT,Taytay, Rizal......and this is my SALON! :) 

This is the only place where i get the perfect cut/trim for my hair.. im a bit fussy when its my hair thats why i only go the for best!:) But take note that I would only recommend this for those fcukaylovers who wants to cut their hair short like mine coz the stylists here have the skills to get it right... 
wanna see whats interesting inside here?


You wont find any glossy magazines instead you will find NEWSPAPERS...
It just goes to show that MEN are not really interested sa kahit anong fashion! lol..


Thats my friend jay!I think i was the only girl waiting for my turn when i visited my salon..
never really ask if i was the only one who tried their services.. but the receptionist were asking if i wanna go the the real salon were is just located on the 2nd flr.but i opted to wait for my turn here.. :()

At last it was my turn!!Was so excited!! :) my stylist, KUYA, started trimming my hair.. 
I guess others would question me, my hair is really short and i find it long.. well to answer that, kase whenever its getting long at the back.. im getting irritated na. . eh mainit pa naman.. kaya right away i will go to my salon!:)


wanna see the  NEW STYLE? :)


BEFORE                                                                                        AFTER
                                                                                   

THANDAAAANNN!! :)Hello world! and Hello Fcukaylovers! :) Nothing really changed expect 
my face got bigger and wider! :) But nevertheless this change really made me feel so comfortable!! 
how do you think of my new hair? Would you even try to go to a barber shop to cut you hair? :) comment below and share your thoughts

watch out for my next blog, as i continue my pampering day together with jay! 
Thanks fcukaylovers for reading my blog..


No comments:

Post a Comment